Renewing Library Materials
- Material may be renewed for one additional loan period unless it has been requested by another patron.
- Patrons may renew books by logging into your account or by contacting the library.
- 10 item hold limit per cardholder
- Check out limits: Adult (30), Temp/Youth (20), Child (10)
- Search for an item, click on the records and look for the words PLACE HOLD on the screen and click.
- Fill in the form, choosing where you would like to pick up the book.
- Make sure your email is correct in the system. You will receive an email when the book is ready to be picked up.
It will be held for you at the circulation desk for seven days
Notices and Reminders
The library does not send paper notices, you must have a valid email on file to receive notices. Notices are sent for upcoming due dates, overdue items and holds available for pick up.
Your account will be charged 5 cents for every day that an item is overdue. You will be charged the price of the item plus a processing fee if items are more than one month overdue. If the item is returned the item charges will be waived and only overdue fines will be charged.
Getting a library card
Identification and a local mailing address are required to get a library card. Short term residents may be offered limited borrowing privileges in accordance with rules set by the library.